Born in 1986 and son of a professional drummer, Nicolas VICCARO starts the drums at the age of 3. Really soon, He starts learning serisously at the National Conservatory of Nice (French Riviera), he obtains the 1st Prize of Conservatory before moving to Paris.
That’s where Nicolas meets some of the best musicians, and also begins to make his name on the international scene with prestigious collaborations in Pop Music but also on the Jazz scene passing through the African music and Latin Jazz music...
Nicolas Plays REMO Drumheads ZILDJIAN Cymbals & Sticks, and YAMAHA Drums.
To name a few, he’s playing with and has already played with
- Dave Stewart (EURYTHMICS),
- Mike Stern, Hans Zimmer, Dhafer Youssef,
- Biréli Lagrene, Frank McComb, Véronique Sanson,
- Mike Mainieri, Bill Evans, Hadrien Feraud, Etienne Mbappé,
- Hyleen, Candy Dulfer, Daryl Hall, KT Tunstal
- Dominique Di Piazza, Nguyên Lê, Jim Beard,
- Seamus Blake, Sixun, Andy Narell, Sylvain Luc Jean-Marie Ecay and many others...