Reinhard Flatischler (Musician, Composer, Founder of the TaKeTiNa process)
• Born 1950 in Vienna.
• Flatischler completed studies at the University of Music and Performing Arts in Vienna and started his career as a classical concert pianist.
• Studies with master-drummers from all continents.
• Development of the unique “TaKeTiNa” rhythm process in 1970.
• Founder of the legendary MegaDrums group, in which he composed for and performed with some of the best musicians of our time, such as Zakir Hussain, Airto Moreira, Glen Velez, Leonard Eto (KODO), Samulnori and Milton Cardona, to name just a few.
• Member of the Scientific Committee in the International Society for Music in Medicine.
• Composer of the orchestral suites “Waves upon Waves” and “Space beyond Space” in collaboration with Johnny Bertl. Lead performer with the Auckland Philharmonia and the Auckland Choral Society.
• Partner in the successful “TaKeTiNa and Pain Therapy” project together with Dr. Gerhard Mueller-Schwefe, president of the German Pain Association.
• Author of four books and composer/producer of eight award-winning albums, all of which are bestsellers in the realm of rhythm-focused music. Flatischler´s unique work bridges the domains of performance, education, therapy, coaching, high-end performance and meditation practices.