Felix M. Lehrmann is a German drummer based in Berlin.
- Born 1984 in a small town called Halberstadt, Felix´ family moved to Berlin when he was
three years old.
- At the same time he started to play the drums.
- As son of a well known guitar player and thus growing up in a musical family, his childhood
was a never-ending jam session between Felix and his dad Michael Lehrmann – which lasts
up to this day.
- After playing in numerous semi-pro bands, Felix Lehrmann started his professional career
at the age of 17, when playing his first european tour with a singer called Della Miles. He still
had to go to school for two more years to receive his graduation in 2004, but in the meantime
he could not be stopped to play as many gigs and studio session as he could
- After finishing school, Felix immediately went on tour with a german TV star and singer
Yvonne Catterfeld, which lasted for two years.
- From that point on, he never looked back and ever since his schedule has been filled with
tours, studio dates and clinics around the globe!
- Felix toured and/or recorded with Dendemann, Sarah Connor, The Flower Kings, Jon
Anderson, Martin Miller, Jan Böhmermann, Aloe Blacc, Jennifer Rush, Gloria Gaynor, Samy
Deluxe, Haftbefehl, Torsten Goods, China Moses, Randy Brecker, Paul Gilbert, Dieter
„Maschine“ Birr (just to name a few)
- in 2020 Felix formed his own band by the name of MARRIAGE MATERIAL (feat Thomas
Stieger, Raphael Meinhart & Arto Mäkelä)