R-Series Low Collar Skyndeep
The R-Series, Low Collar, Skyndeep® Bongo drumhead is the ultimate combination of a great look while still maintaining the integrity of a great sounding drumhead. Skyndeep® is the graphic infusion of pigment into a polyester surface making it uniquely attractive and providing a weather resistant drumhead with warm tones that increases sound, volume, and projection in any environment.
The Low Collar construction is designed specifically to accommodate the various bongo drum manufacturing brands that are equipped with a radius counter hoop rim. This allows for a comfortable playing relationship between the counter hoop rims and playing surface. The design also reduces the amount of torque needed while tuning the drum and minimizes the tuning hook length that may stick out the base of the drum, something that drummers who play seated can really appreciate!
R Series Low Collar Bongo drumheads are available with Fiberskyn, Nuskyn and Skyndeep Remo proprietary films that are designed for all styles of music.
R-Series Low Collar Bongo drumheads fit “regular” full size model Bongo drums from most of the major manufacturers. Remo identifies “regular” full size model Bongos as the large drum (hembra) 8 1/2” or 8 5/8” and 9” sizes and the small drum (macho) measuring 7” or 7 ¼”. Available in sizes: 7.15", 8.50".
- Weather resistant film, warm tones with increased sound, volume, and projection
- Low Collar bongo drumheads reduces the amount of torque needed while tuning the drum
- Fits regular "full size" Bongo drums equipped with radius counter hoop rims from most major manufacturers
- Comfortable hand space between counter hoop rim and playing surface
- Available in sizes 7.15", 8.50"