Go to the source
...train with the neuroscientist who is the principal researcher and developer of the HealthRHYTHMS Protocol!
- how psychoneuroimmunology research has developed and underpins the profound opportunity in HealthRHYTHMS Facilitation for transcendence.
- the most powerful elements you can include in your introduction (and practice doing it!)
- strategy insights for structuring inspirational beats for maximum impact.
- understand the difference between marketing strategy and tactics.
- stakeholder engagement process for meeting the demands of customized outcomes for C-Level clients.
in discussion of the in-depth, riveting inside story of the research and development of the HealthRHYTHMS (RMM) protocol and current neuroscience exploration that will have you on the edge of your seat.
professional program planning and marketing skills, facilitating customization of HealthRHYTHMS programs to meet organizational goals of C-Level clients.
ADVANCED STRATEGIES FACILITATION TRAINING EMPOWERS EXCEPTIONAL GROWTH.
WHEN YOU are ready to be challenged
these Intensive small group sessions improve your skills in a supportive environment of peers.
(Prerequisite: HealthRHYTHMS Basic Training and 6 months of HealthRHYTHMS Facilitation Experience)
HealthRHYTHMS...an unparalleled synergy of music & medicine.
Inspiration and Guidance
Research can be difficult to understand. And speaking appropriately about the research is important to your success in marketing HealthRHYTHMS programs. It is also absolutely KEY to maintaining credibility with C-Level clients, as well as those in health-related fields. The Advanced Strategies Training provides an opportunity to study with a true renaissance man. Barry Bittman, MD is an Emmy Award-winning videographer, a published photographer and author, a child prodigy (pianist), a medical device inventor, and a respected neuroscientist and researcher. As the principal researcher and developer of the HealthRHYTHMS protocol, studying with him can be a profoundly inspirational and enlightening experience.
Learn More About Barry Bittman, MD
Check out this interview: Pittsburgh Magazine: Who are the genuine caregivers of the future?
Training Participant Testimonials:
"This was an amazing opportunity to take my skills to the next level and beyond. The philosophical foundation of the Advanced Training inspired me to reach and exceed my potential as a facilitator."
Stephen Orsborn, MT-BC, NMT
"I loved the small group format for Advanced Strategies in which we were provided with a safe environment to openly discuss a variety of ideas and scenarios. Dr. Bittman sets the stage to deepen our facilitation practises through questioning, group facilitation and the making of mistakes, which in essence is the further refining of good practises and clear intention. This format allows us to gain tremendous insight and applicability in a highly collaborative way."
Mona-Lynne M. Ayotte, BS Arts, M Ed.
What is included in TUition:
- 10 Hours of Training with Barry Bittman, MD
- Training Support Materials
- Leather Embossed Padfolio (Advanced Strategies Facilitator Logo)
- Certificate of Completion
- HealthRHYTHMS Advanced Strategies Facilitator Badge
- Complimentary Listing of Your HealthRHYTHMS Training Credentials on our Global Website Facilitator Finder