Mercè is a coach, drum and music circle facilitator, musician, music therapist, NLP Practitioner, historian and keynote speaker.
She is focused on corporate setting as the CEO of Music Training Lab in partnership with Oliver Solano Watson. Drum Circles are an excellent metaphor to empower and to connect people thought the music not only in companies but also in education where weekly she use Drum Circle’s tools in her music classes with teens in Escola El Cim of Vilanova i la Geltrú (Barcelona). As a woman committed to society she facilitates year after year Drum Circles and interactive music stories to promote NGO projects and to build community thought the rhythm.
She has integrated coaching and NLP into her approach to personal development with a positive, luminous, and empowering personal style.
Merce has attended VMC trainings and master classes with Arthur Hull, and studied with Christine Stevens, Mary Knish, Jane Bentley, Paul John Dear , Pau Gimeno, Santi Carcasona, John Fitzgerald, Ricarda Raabe and Bill Saragosa.
Degrees and Certifications
• Master in Coaching and P.N.L by the I.C.F. in Institut Gestalt of Barcelona.
• Practitioner P.N.L. by the Institut Gestalt of Barcelona.
• Facilitator of Drum Circles, formed with Arthur Hull, Christine Stevens and Mary Knish.
• Master in Music Therapy by the Higher Institute of Psychological Studies - Universitat de Vic.
• Degree in History of Art by the University of Barcelona.
• Professional Music Degree by the Municipal Conservatori of Music of Barcelona.
• Chant prénatal facilitator according to the Marie-Louise Aucher method.
• Lecturer on ADHD and cohesion and integration of working groups.
• Music teacher and music therapist at l'Escola el Cim de Vilanova i la Geltrú (Barcelona).