Win a trip to the 2010 Rose Parade® and Rose Bowl Game®.
On Friday, January 1, 2010 at 8 a.m. (PST), millions of spectators from around the world will celebrate the New Year with the 121st Rose Parade in Pasadena, California, themed 2010: A Cut Above the Rest. Once again you’ll see the magnificent floral floats, high-stepping equestrians and spirited marching bands. When you hear the beats of the drumline, you will see the famous roses on the drumheads. If you look closely, you will also see the crown. THE REMO CROWN! Remo, Inc. has been the official drumhead provider to all the bands in the Tournament of Roses® Parade for almost 30 years.
Now you have a chance to be there too! Remo, Inc. and Modern Drummer Magazine are giving a lucky winner the opportunity to see the Remo crown, up close and personal. Not only will the winner and a guest have VIP seating at the Rose Parade but they will also receive tickets to the Rose Bowl Game with VIP passes to the “Tailgate” party just prior to the game. But wait, there’s more! Remo will provide round trip airline tickets for the winner and guest to Los Angeles from anywhere within the continental United States and put them up for 4 nights at a local hotel. And to top off this amazing weekend, they will have the opportunity to tour the Remo manufacturing facility in Valencia, California, and bring home a set of Remo drumheads of their choice.
You can enter to win this opportunity of a lifetime on Modern Drummer Magazine’s web site, www.moderndrummer.com, between September 1, 2009 through November 15, 2009.
• 2 Round trip tickets (continental USA only) to LAX, Los Angeles, California
• 5 days and 4 nights Hotel Accommodations in Pasadena, Ca or nearby - December 31, 2009-January 4, 2010.
• Transportation to and from Airport
• Transportation to and from Remo Inc.
• 2 tickets to the 2010 Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena Ca, January 1, 2010
• 2 tickets to the V.I.P. Pre-Rose Bowl Game “Tailgate” Party, January 1, 2010
• 2 tickets to the 2010 Rose Bowl Game at the Rose Bowl, Pasadena, Ca, January 1, 2010
• Tour of Remo Inc., January 4, 2010
• Assortment of Drumheads
• Remo apparel: T-shirt, Hoodie Zipper Sweatshirt, Baseball Cap, Lady’s Tank
Total Prize Value: $3500.00
2nd Place Prize:
Selection of Remo Drumheads worth $250.00 and other prizes. (i.e. Remo apparel: T-shirt, Hoodie Zipper Sweatshirt, Baseball Cap, Lady’s Tank)
Total Prize Value: $336.00
3rd Place Prize:
Selection of Remo Drumheads worth $150.00 and other prizes. (i.e. Remo apparel: T-shirt, Hoodie Zipper Sweatshirt, Baseball Cap, Lady’s Tank)
Total Prize Value: $236.00
MODERN DRUMMER PUBLICATIONS, INC.
1. COMMENCEMENT AND TERMINATION DATES. The Modern Drummer/ Remo-Roses Contest commences September 1, 2009 and ends November 15, 2009.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter online, visit www.modern drummer.com between the dates below and click the Remo Contest button on the Contest Page (one entry per email address). Entries void if not legible, or completed in accordance with these rules.
3. DRAWING. A random drawing of all eligible entries will be held on November 16, 2009. Each entry has an equal chance to win. All prize winners will be notified by email or telephone on or about November 16, 2009. The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
4. PRIZES. First Prize: one (1) winner will receive two (2) round trip tickets (continental USA only); five (5) days and four (4) nights hotel accommodations (12/31/09 – 1/4/10); two (2) VIP tickets to the 2010 Tournament Of Roses Parade® (1/1/10); two (2) tickets to the Rose Bowl Game® VIP Tailgate Party (1/1/10); two (2) tickets to the 2010 Rose Bowl Game® (1/1/10); a tour of Remo®, Inc. (1/4/10); transportation to and from the Airport and Remo, Inc.; an assortment of drumheads; Diplomat®, Ambassador®, Emperor®, and many others plus Remo® apparel. Approximate retail value of prize: $3500. Second Prize: One (1) winner will receive $250 worth of Remo Drumheads; Diplomat®, Ambassador®, Emperor®, and many others plus Remo® apparel. Approximate retail value of prize: $336. Third prize: One (1) winner will receive $150 worth of Remo Drumheads; Diplomat®, Ambassador®, Emperor®, and many others plus Remo® apparel. Approximate retail value of prize: $236. Approximate retail value of contest: $4,070.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS. The Modern Drummer Sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States and Canada, (except in Florida and the Province of Quebec), eighteen (18) years of age or older. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Employees of Modern Drummer (the “Sponsor”), Remo, Inc., and any of their respective affiliated companies and the immediate families of each are not eligible. Potential prize winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release. If any winner is a minor in either the home state of the winner, or the state in which the prize is claimed, his or her parent or legal guardian will also be required to sign the affidavit and release. Failure by any such person to sign and return any such forms within fourteen (14) days of delivery to his or her address, or the return of notification, prize information, or the prize as undeliverable may result in a disqualification of the potential prize winner. Upon any such disqualification, an alternate potential prize winner shall be selected by random drawing conducted by the Sponsor. All prizes will be awarded. Awards are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any applicable taxes or incidental expenses incurred as a result of an award of any prize are the responsibility of the prize winner. Each prize winner shall agree that the Sponsor and its affiliated companies, and the employees, agents and representatives of each shall have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize. Except in Tennessee, acceptance of any prize constitutes the prize winner’s permission to use such person’s name, picture, likeness and address without further compensation. Prizes are non-transferable. No more than one prize will be awarded to a household or address. No prize substitutions allowed except at the sponsors’ discretion. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value will be awarded. Entries become the property of the Sponsors and will neither be acknowledged nor returned. All entries are subject to verification prior to awarding of prizes. All decisions of the Sponsors with respect to eligibility and award of prizes are final.
6. WINNER’S LIST. For a list of the names and addresses of prize winners, send a self addressed stamped business-size envelope within one (1) year of the conclusion of the sweepstakes to Modern Drummer Publications/Remo-Roses Contest Official Rules/Winners List, 12 Old Bridge Rd., Cedar Grove, NJ 07009.
7. SPONSORS. The Modern Drummer Sweepstakes is sponsored by Modern Drummer Publications, Inc., 12 Old Bridge Rd., Cedar Grove, NJ 07009, (973) 239-4140 and Remo, Inc., 28101 Industry Drive, Valencia, CA 91355, (661) 294-5600.