Remo
DrumTalk » Marching

New Tenor Player Trying To Get Ready For Marching Season
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
Poster New Tenor Player Trying To Get Ready For Marching Season
ChoppingItOut

No. 1 Posted on Mar 21, 2015 4:31 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
hello my name is Jovan Garcia, I play in the Clovis High School Marching Band in Clovis,NM. We just had our drum line auditions and I made it on to tenors. Which is what I want to play. As of now its just Two of us on Tenors. I tried on the tenors and my back started hurting right away. I wondering if any of yall know any back exercises I can do to help me prepare. Also any exercises that can help me with my left hand sweeps cause I'm trying to get better at them.

ChoppingItOut edited on Mar 21, 2015 4:39 PM

Topic thread
Hits Subject Poster Chars Posted on
74 New Tenor Player Trying To Get Ready For Marching Season ChoppingItOut 468 Mar 21, 2015 4:31 PM
39 Re:New Tenor Player Trying To Get Ready For Marching Season pianoperfection 359 Mar 28, 2015 9:48 AM
2 Re:New Tenor Player Trying To Get Ready For Marching Season ChoppingItOut 88 Apr 1, 2015 4:55 PM

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 10 milliseconds