Remo
DrumTalk » Marching

Tenor Help
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
Poster Tenor Help
pianoperfection

No. 1 Posted on Feb 24, 2015 1:51 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Hi. I am a 5'10, not too muscular, fifteen year old freshman girl who is going to start marching tenors in a few months. I marched fourth bass last year and didn't have much trouble with the weight, but the six-pack is obviously more heavy and I know will be harder to carry. I have worn the tenors a few times and have decided that I probably need to start preparing before hand so I don't absolutely die when I start playing them. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of what I should do to prepare. What kind of strength training workouts do I need to do to prepare the muscles I will use? Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Topic thread
Hits Subject Poster Chars Posted on
441 Tenor Help pianoperfection 644 Feb 24, 2015 1:51 PM
484 Re:Tenor Help delmar 398 Feb 24, 2015 10:45 PM

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 10 milliseconds