Remo
DrumTalk » Health Rhythms » First HealthRHYTHMS Facilitation

"First HealthRHYTHMNS Experience"
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
Poster "First HealthRHYTHMNS Experience"
aguzman9

No. 1 Posted on Oct 8, 2013 8:54 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
My First facilitation was for the Department heads.It was nerve reking, but it went good. There was 15 members in the circle. The purpose of this circle was to introduce the program to all the diferent departments and show them what exactly is a drum circle. To prepare for the event i got together with my co worker who is also a HR facilitator and we made a plan following the protocol. Then we practiced and we set up the room with all the Drums.
The circle went very well. Everyone luaghded and shared something which was an amazing experience.I feel like everyone had a great time.
At the end of the seccion one of the department heads asked if there was a posibility of doing a drum circle with the different departments wich is something that we really want to do.
I think that the hardest part is going to be remembering the protocol and what each of the steps mean.Another thing i might have trouble with is going to be the Guided imagery step. Finding the right words in hard. I think that once i do it lots of times i will get better at it.

Topic thread
Hits Subject Poster Chars Posted on
599 "First HealthRHYTHMNS Experience" aguzman9 1056 Oct 8, 2013 8:54 AM

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2012 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 11 milliseconds