Remo
DrumTalk » Health Rhythms » First HealthRHYTHMS Facilitation

Found the Magic!
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
Poster Found the Magic!
mabarakl

No. 1 Posted on Jun 13, 2013 3:02 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I attended the Fort Lauderdale training in May which was amazing! Holding my first session was also amazing. The circle contained both friends and acquaintances who were curious to experience the protocol while focusing on reducing stress and finding their inner rhythms. I am sure that as I gain more experience, I will relax into the moment a bit more than being so mindful of time and working through the protocol. It was exciting to experience the magic and know when to just allow it to work. In the end, evaluations and feedback were great and participants did not want to leave. Can't wait to continuing expanding upon this first experience!

Topic thread
Hits Subject Poster Chars Posted on
1981 Found the Magic! mabarakl 654 Jun 13, 2013 3:02 AM

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 12 milliseconds