Remo
DrumTalk » Drum Talk

Superkick 10
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
Poster Superkick 10
moneyowen

No. 1 Posted on Apr 2, 2013 2:01 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Hey what's up? Well I bought a Super kick 10, and am not crazy about it. Really love Super kick 2 with small hole Regulator. This works for me. I know others don't like it, too thick. I tune it up and get lots of boom. Both heads. Anyway, just for the record. If you do t dig 2, you will hate sk10. Other weird news: I got Aquarian Super 2 batters, and clear resos, and they absolutely would not fit my 80s-early 90s Gretsch. Couldn't even wrestle them on. Back to the old Remos. Which are snug as hell. But sound like buttered money. I put the Super 2s on my (2002) Gretsch Broadkaster, and they fit fine. Older Gretsch drums are notorious for this. I didn't think these were that old ha ha. The drums sound the best though

Topic thread
Hits Subject Poster Chars Posted on
2869 Superkick 10 moneyowen 724 Apr 2, 2013 2:01 PM
2743 Re:Superkick 10 StillKicken 833 Apr 3, 2013 4:07 PM
2746 Re:Superkick 10 moneyowen 387 Apr 7, 2013 2:39 PM

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 11 milliseconds