Joined: Jan 3, 2005
Location: Valencia, California
No. 1 Posted on Jul 1, 2005 8:18 AM
Since we have so many new members this is a time to bring up a few rules. Moderators will add to them as needed.
1. No flaming A difference of opinion is one thing. flaming is another. Keep personal attacks off the board. Swearing is also uncalled for. If you must get past the filters it is not acceptable on the forum.
2. No thread or post will be made against a race, religion, sexual orientaion, creed, politics or anything of that nature You will be asked to edit your post and if you don't a moderator will delete it and you will be warned.
3. No posting anything of a sexual nature.Anyone caught posting pornographic links, pictures, etc will be banned.
4. No spaming the board Spamming is when you get an account to push a product or service. This will result in an immediate ban.
5. When a thread is deleted it is gone, no further threads about the subject or why it was deleted are to be started. If you have a question please pm me or EdRock and I will do my best to answer it for you.
6.No posting any pms or internet conversations Private messages are that PRIVATE and not for the forum to see. If you feel you must confont someone do it in pms. Private messages are private, keep it that way. There is no reason to post them for everyone to see, if you do the post will be deleted.
7.Moderators have the final say When a decision is made it is made with the best interests of the forum in mind. Do not start posts with threads like "Why was this person banned" "What happened to my thread?". If you have a problem pm me and I will do my best to answer you.
8.Custom Avatars(User Faces) are available once you've reached 10 posts. Do not flood the board with meaningless posts to achive this post count.
9.User Signatures You can post images in your signature area, though they must be no WIDER(width) than 450px and no HIGHER(height)than 100px. 300px by 89px is fine, 89px by 300px is not.
EdRock edited on Mar 21, 2008 9:26 AM