Remo
DrumTalk » Support

Signature Image
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Signature Image
TheLemonAid

No. 1 Posted on Aug 30, 2009 2:05 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Hello, somehow I cannot put an image into my signature, it is not because of the size of the picture, because I already took care that its less than 450x100. It just that there is no option to browse it and upload it onto the signature, why is that?

Thank you for any help!

Cheers!

LemonAid xD

Funny or interesting drum-related video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=6frNG86EMDQ&NR=1
(New video every now and then just for entertainment :) )
kudoco

Adrian

No. 2 Posted on Aug 30, 2009 6:54 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
You have to upload it to a site like photobucket.com and use the forum tag.

An ethical sympathy in an artist is an unpardonable mannerism of style. No artist is ever morbid. The artist can express everything.
TheLemonAid

No. 3 Posted on Aug 31, 2009 4:13 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
ahh I see... never used photobucket before =P
Is facebook also ok? =P

Thanks Adrian!

Cheers!

LemonAid xD

Funny or interesting drum-related video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=6frNG86EMDQ&NR=1
(New video every now and then just for entertainment :) )

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 13 milliseconds