Remo
DrumTalk » Support

page link at the top...
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster page link at the top...
StillKickinIt

Poopeye

No. 1 Posted on Dec 7, 2008 11:22 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Not necessarily thread material but a request.....

Could we get a tag at the top of the thread like there is at the bottom where we can go to the page we want? 1..2..next etc? Then we wouldn't have to quickly scroll down for that.

Thanks....keep up the great work!!

Kick me...beat me....hit me with sticks....
tomcat

manic

No. 2 Posted on Dec 9, 2008 6:32 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
thats a good idea, and while were at it put a tag at the bottom of the page to get back to the forum index and subsection.
we have them at the top of the page but not the bottom so when you want to leave you have to scroll back to the top to get out.

Better Living Through Paiste

OldFart

Mapex

No. 3 Posted on Dec 9, 2008 10:10 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
tomcat wrote:
thats a good idea, and while were at it put a tag at the bottom of the page to get back to the forum index and subsection.
we have them at the top of the page but not the bottom so when you want to leave you have to scroll back to the top to get out.

Great idea ...

+ 1

Thumbs-up to Greg and Tomcat.

Mapex Saturn * Paiste
Terry Bozzio Single-Ply Coated
StillKickinIt

Poopeye

No. 4 Posted on Dec 9, 2008 2:43 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Hey, what are you guys doing over here?? :D

tomcat

manic

No. 5 Posted on Dec 10, 2008 7:47 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I heard there was free beer down here

Better Living Through Paiste

StillKickinIt

Poopeye

No. 6 Posted on Dec 10, 2008 4:05 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Now that's what I call a Happy Hour!

OldFart

Mapex

No. 7 Posted on Feb 26, 2009 1:51 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Bump ( Greg's and Tomcat's smart requests ... )

Remo?

Mapex Saturn * Paiste
Terry Bozzio Single-Ply Coated
Crusher

No. 8 Posted on Feb 26, 2009 5:33 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
you could pm Ed about this thread.

Musicians Wisdom

Communicate! It can't make things any worse.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 18 milliseconds