Remo
DrumTalk » Support

INFO UPDATE PLEASE!!!
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Topic Locked
This topic has been locked by EdRock , Dec 4, 2008 1:44 PM
You may read the board announcement or contact board moderators for the reasons.
Poster INFO UPDATE PLEASE!!!
Boots

No. 1 Posted on Nov 27, 2008 6:09 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Hello there. I was wondering when the good folks at Remo will get with the program and update their downloadable drum head catalogue. It shows it is from 2006 and many items are out of date and there are discrepancies between what info is on the Remo site (which I assume is up to date and accurate)and the info available in the old catalogue. With most people not having a computer chained to their arm it would be nice to have an up to date printable catalogue. These are the little things that matter. Thanks.

Mike.

EdRock

Administrator

No. 2 Posted on Dec 4, 2008 1:44 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
The latest Remo catalogs are located on our website.
Click here to view a list of available catalogs / documents

They are available for viewing/printing/downloading in Adobe Flash, or PDF formats.

For further inquiries regarding this topic, please visit our support center located here:
http://getsatisfaction.com/remoinc/topics/where_can_i_find_the_latest_remo_catalog

Creative Marketing Manager
Remo Inc.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 12 milliseconds