Remo
DrumTalk » Support

Privite message
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Privite message
PeteNoAccess

No. 1 Posted on Jun 1, 2008 2:54 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
whenever i log in, itsays i have a new PM but click on the link and it says i havnt got any, and it then redirects me to the new thread page on general disscusion.

im not trying to post anything
and i havnt got any new PM's

its bugging crap outa me :(

AD Custom Drums
Amedia Turkish Cymbals
EdRock

Administrator

No. 2 Posted on Jun 3, 2008 11:36 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
could be a cache issue? try emptying your cache.. log off the site, empty the cache, refresh the page, and log back in.

Creative Marketing Manager
Remo Inc.
PeteNoAccess

No. 3 Posted on Jun 25, 2009 8:19 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
i did what you said, but it didnt stop, then, a couple of weeks later it said i coudlnt get on the site because it was being updated. it stopped after that :)

cheers for your help, and sorry for the late responce :)

AD Custom Drums
Amedia Turkish Cymbals

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 72 milliseconds