Remo
DrumTalk » Support

site update/backup times
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster site update/backup times
tomcat

manic

No. 1 Posted on Oct 26, 2007 3:16 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
occasionally the web site here goes down and i get the screen image saying the sited is temp down for updating.
is this a default response to anything that happens when the remo site becomes unavailable for any reason or just when the computer stuff is being backed up/updated?

if its not a default response for any thing that arises then why doesn't remo do the updating to their system during non-peak hours for the majority of its members, like 3-4 am or is there a reason for not doing that

Better Living Through Paiste

pwc

No. 2 Posted on Oct 26, 2007 9:08 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
tomcat wrote:
why doesn't remo do the updating to their system during non-peak hours for the majority of its members, like 3-4 am or is there a reason for not doing that

The reason is that your 3am is my 3pm ... :o)

I get that occasionally but it disappears with the next key stroke.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
tomcat

manic

No. 3 Posted on Oct 26, 2007 10:06 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
somehow, just somehow I had a gut feeling that *one* of the other *three* members who live on the opposite side of the planet would bring up the time difference issue and put it to their favour concerning this :8)

Better Living Through Paiste

pwc

No. 4 Posted on Oct 27, 2007 8:36 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I need any advantage I can get .... 8D

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 14 milliseconds