Remo
DrumTalk » Support

star rating
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster star rating
jose_dreadlocks

No. 1 Posted on Jun 10, 2007 3:36 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
what does the star rating mean:?) i have 2 stars... 2 stars for what:?)

Marcos Sonny Traa Wuv

P.O.D.
pwc

No. 2 Posted on Jun 10, 2007 11:00 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
The stars are related to your post count. One for the first hundred posts, and then another after that for fractions of one hundred - in your case. It is a way for forums to quickly visualise those with more posts than others but it has no other meaning and my 3000+ posts filled up all the stars but adds no more than the five that are there. That and score numbers have no value to anyone so don't worry about them.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
jose_dreadlocks

No. 3 Posted on Jun 14, 2007 9:53 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
i thought it was something to do with post counts... thanks.

Marcos Sonny Traa Wuv

P.O.D.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 11 milliseconds