Remo
DrumTalk » Support

Changing e-mail
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Topic Moved
This topic has been moved by - Crusher , Feb 25, 2007 11:13 AM
You may read the board announcement or contact board moderators for the reasons.
Poster Changing e-mail
Coop12

No. 1 Posted on Feb 23, 2007 7:57 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
hey guys, is there any way to change my e-mail? i need to change it but dont know how to, if there is please tell me.

Crusher

No. 2 Posted on Feb 25, 2007 11:15 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
No there is no way to do this to the best of my knowledge. The only way is to get a new account and then you will lose all your great posts.

Musicians Wisdom

Communicate! It can't make things any worse.
pwc

No. 3 Posted on Feb 25, 2007 12:55 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
At the end of the day, what you showed as an e-mail was only needed to register you because a return address was needed for confirmation. You never need to use that e-mail again and never need to show it in your "profile". You can get a new e-mail address and use it and that will not affect your membership here in any way. It may only be required if Remo wants to send you a special announcement outside the forum - such as you have just won a new drum set in Crusher's raffle ... :D

pwc edited on Feb 25, 2007 12:59 PM

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
CavalierDrummer

No. 4 Posted on Mar 17, 2007 2:17 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Crusher wrote:
No there is no way to do this to the best of my knowledge. The only way is to get a new account and then you will lose all your great posts.

I had to do that, I was once slildrummerboy. lol

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2012 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 13 milliseconds