Remo
DrumTalk » Marching

Re:Traditional v. Matched
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Traditional v. Matched
TheRaymond389

No. 1 Posted on Nov 15, 2012 4:09 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
OK so i want to learn T-grip but knowing ill never have the time to do so....is there any colleges that use M-grip ?

technique2012

No. 2 Posted on Nov 15, 2012 8:32 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Traditional grip isn't that hard to learn. Just practice a little at it each day, even 5 minutes is okay. You'll eventually get accustomed to it and get good with it. Over the summer break, I learned traditional grip and boom! I'm the only student in my entire middle school who uses traditional grip. You just work at it a little each day. What college or colleges are you interested in?

"Anyone can make the simple complicated. Creativity is making the complicated simple."
-Charles Mingus

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 12 milliseconds