Remo
DrumTalk » Marching

Platinum Drum & Bugle Corps
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Platinum Drum & Bugle Corps
delmar

FEMUR

No. 1 Posted on Nov 25, 2011 2:21 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Ladies and Gents,
After a long absence I am finally back on here. I am on Staff with Platinum D&B this summer, and would like to invite everyone to come out and support Platinum this summer, and if you are on the east coast and are of age to march DCI to come and audition. It is great to be back online.

CorpsVets Drum & Bugle Corps. - Staff
Alliance Drum & Bugle Corps - Staff
Atlanta CV INDOOR - Staff
Frequency INC. - Staff
Shorter Percussion - Staff

drumbum593

The Bum

No. 2 Posted on Nov 26, 2011 9:19 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Hey Delmar, nice to have you back! What've you been up to? Isn't Platinum based in Raleigh? I'm just a little ways down I-40 in Winston-Salem at Wake Forest. If I only had a car and school wasn't sucking out my soul I would definitely audition. I'm not in the marching band here and I miss tenors so much haha.

Bartlett HS
Snare 07-08
Munford HS
Tenors 08-09 USSBA South States Percussion Champ
Tenors 09-10 USSBA Natl Champ Percussion, 2nd Overall
Tenors 10-11 USSBA TN State Champ
US Army All-American Band
Tenors '11

delmar

FEMUR

No. 3 Posted on Nov 27, 2011 3:42 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
DUDE..... Hit me up we will talk man. I come through that way to get there.

Robert.W.Melville@gmail.com put Platinum as the topic bro so I know its from you.

CorpsVets Drum & Bugle Corps. - Staff
Alliance Drum & Bugle Corps - Staff
Atlanta CV INDOOR - Staff
Frequency INC. - Staff
Shorter Percussion - Staff

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 13 milliseconds