Remo
DrumTalk » Marching

I'm back!!!
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster I'm back!!!
drumbum593

The Bum

No. 1 Posted on Nov 14, 2011 8:58 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Hey y'all. It's been a while since I've been on here, college has taken some adjustment, but I'm back! Doesn't look like much has happened, 8 posts since I was here last. Forum doesn't quite have the traffic it used to, but oh well. Thought I'd show y'all something I found interesting. Here's a vid of Rhythm X from PASIC last week. They are going to be incredible this year. Whitacre's Lux Aurumque has always been a favorite piece of mine, put a drum groove with that, and it's just awesome. It's so hard to believe how clean they are after only three weeks of practice! Can't wait to see them at finals this year, and I definitely can't wait to see what Mystique does to top last season.

So how's everybody been doing around here? Anybody around trying out for any WGI lines?

Bartlett HS
Snare 07-08
Munford HS
Tenors 08-09 USSBA South States Percussion Champ
Tenors 09-10 USSBA Natl Champ Percussion, 2nd Overall
Tenors 10-11 USSBA TN State Champ
US Army All-American Band
Tenors '11

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 13 milliseconds