Remo
DrumTalk » Education

Best place to buy online?
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Re:Best place to buy online? [Re:JB_Metal]
billybadass

No. 51 Posted on Mar 8, 2009 8:21 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
i like www.americanmusicalsupply.com reason being if you see something you like let say a set of sabian cymbals for 300.00 you call them up order them ive them a check card debit card or credit card number they take it out in 3 installments. they take ouit the first when you order it. send you the gear and do the same thing for the next 2 months. no intrest. and prices are good

Pay me to move my gear, I play for free..
As far as my day job, I don't work so I can play, I play so I can work.

http://www.myspace.com/dvsrockssa

Forsync

No. 52 Posted on Apr 6, 2010 6:16 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Guitarcenter.com . It sounds crazy but if you go to there stores they have some pretty good deals. If you want something WAY out of the ordinary you might have to go online though...

drumwarriornj

No. 53 Posted on May 31, 2010 1:33 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
i have been dealing with cappello music company inc. in woodbury ct. they have great gear,and they carry traps drums which i have found to be great.

Go to page Previous 123

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2012 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 18 milliseconds