Remo
DrumTalk » Education

Best place to buy online?
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Best place to buy online?
JB_Metal

No. 1 Posted on May 10, 2005 6:45 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Can people please suggest the best places you've found to buy drumsets and drum equipment online?

Please and thanks.

FrigedFreezer

OH SHIZA

Location: i speak english...so...i must be from england..wait... thats not right......
No. 2 Posted on May 11, 2005 9:08 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
music123!!!

www.music123.com

like all yall niggass cant touch me.

im a loser =)

wiseguy

No. 3 Posted on May 16, 2005 1:05 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
it depends where you live. if you live in england look at this site, http://www.drumwright.com

latindrummer

---\m/---

No. 4 Posted on May 20, 2005 12:51 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
This is the best!!!

www.musiciansfriend.com

www.myspace.com/negrojdm

ChrisTingley

No. 5 Posted on Jun 2, 2005 8:13 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
www.musiciansfriend.com has an amazing selection

www.samash.com has great selection (not quite musiciansfriend, but close) but most importantly... SAME AS CASH FINANCING.... it's nice buying a new kit, and spending 15 months paying it off without interest... yup, i buy everything from sam ash

lildrummaboy

No. 6 Posted on Jun 4, 2005 10:04 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Ebay has some good stuff most of the time

http://www.purevolume.com/listeners/screamsofadrummer
EvalataMaina

No. 7 Posted on Jun 10, 2005 7:33 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
http://www.midwestpercussion.com/ is deffinatly your best bet there a Mapex Saturn 6pc kit for $1450 bucks there that has a free tom so its like a 7 piece kit all you gotta do is buy a cumball stand and a multi-clamp. In fact alot of the kits there(at least the Mapexs') come with a free something usually a tom.

ddash

No. 8 Posted on Jun 25, 2005 12:44 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
www.ecymbals.co.uk for paiste cymbals

opensubmission

No. 9 Posted on Aug 13, 2005 8:23 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
find a drumset you like the sound of via brand site (dw, tama, pearl etc.) and then froogle (branch of google used for finding products and prices...froogle.com...don't forget to click on the left hand menu link which says lowest to highest) it.

HANNAH
aim: fishaquarian
http://www.myspace.com/thecursesownyou <--- add our band to your friends,NEW MUSIC
emo_metal

frank the tank

No. 10 Posted on Aug 16, 2005 12:47 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
latindrummer wrote:
This is the best!!!

www.musiciansfriend.com

hes right, they do alot of free shipping offers to

which drumhead sounds the best?
ZBT's are the shit man!
should i use remo O rings with my pinstripes?
nicka912

No. 11 Posted on Aug 17, 2005 7:57 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
www.zzounds.com

thats where i got my sticks from at least.

10 pair of zildgian power-pros.

danerler

No. 12 Posted on Sep 20, 2005 7:33 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
ebay hands dow...i ggot a brand new zbt rock ride for 40 pounds...and a pair of sabian b8 hats for 40 pounds...free postage they have loadsa offers specially in the shops

ej1elliot

No. 13 Posted on Sep 27, 2005 6:02 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I prefer drum shops so u can hear wat ur buyin but still.. if u live in america - ebay, england, ebay, but if u live anywhere else then its kinda hard to get good prices
Elliot~

LilDrmr

No. 14 Posted on Oct 14, 2005 12:22 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Interstatemusic

I love my PDP kit, the Royal Onyx, the pillow, the maple shells, I love my PDP kit
remodrummer90

YO!

No. 15 Posted on Dec 20, 2005 8:52 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
here is the list of online places I know. they go down in order from best to...well, not as best.

ok, starting with the best

www.musiciansfriend.com (enougn said, the best selection, wont have Everything but has almost everything, for example, they dont have powerstroke 4 drumheads.)
www.samash.com (the actual store is way better, you should check out a location)
www.ebay.com (im serious)
www.music123.com (will match cheaper prices)
www.westcoastdrumcenter.com (have some stuff that others dont)
www.interstatemusic.com aka:im (kinda expensive)

there is always guitar center and any local shop you may have in your home town. never stop buying from local shops, they just might go out of biz and thats not always good...for you.

PeAcE
-nick

popmuzic

No. 16 Posted on Dec 27, 2005 4:52 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
LoL... I was surprised to see Westcoast Drums, I have been going there for over 20 years. I had no idea they had an online site ..This is a great drum store ..They have always been very female friendly one of the best!! Back in the 80's, it was hard to find a shop without and attitude..They have moved like 4 times over the years and I always seek them out..This is a great drum shop please support them!!Big Smile

JD1

RACK & ROLL

No. 17 Posted on Dec 27, 2005 6:46 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
In America the best prices & great drum selection
can be found at 1 shop

1. Best Prices
2. Price matching *but they usally have lowest online
3. Fair shipping *they dont burn ya like many do
4. Drummers who actually work & know what they sale.
5. Good customer service
6. Fast shipping on in stock items

www.massmusic.net
Mass Music Simply blows away any other "online" drum shops.
ok heres what you do....Go to massmusic.net Print out their
advertsied lowest prices & even their advertised sale prices
Take the ad to Guitar Center and present the printed ad.
Guitar Center will have to honor MassMusic's advertised prices

I have saved THOUSANDS of dollars through out the years.
Keep in mind~ Guitar Center will match any advertised price
This includes Guitars, Basses, Drums, PA. asa long as you print
out the ad and take it to the store.

YOUR WELCOMESmile
JD

PS ED...if that post dosent deserve MEGA remo points
I don't know what else really should?
Saving people hundreds (if not) Thousands of dollars

other notable (good drum shops)
long island drums ....www.lidrums.com <- I think?

Dan has been invited to talk with 2 veterans of war. live on MSN will he accept? I doubt it. How bout you (dime bag) JB want in? Don't talk the talk if ya can't Walk it.... integrity You 2 have none!
nailui1989

No. 18 Posted on Jan 7, 2006 6:32 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
If you live in Germany or Europe at all, try buying at www.thomann.de . I always buy there. It's fast, cheap and they have a big choice of different Instruments

Timbo

No. 19 Posted on Feb 15, 2006 4:19 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
massmusic.net is one of the best places i know of. Great deals there. Especially on sabian cymbals. Big Smile

emo_metal

frank the tank

No. 20 Posted on Feb 28, 2006 9:55 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
musiciansfriend.com
music123.com

which drumhead sounds the best?
ZBT's are the shit man!
should i use remo O rings with my pinstripes?
Tim

No. 21 Posted on Feb 28, 2006 2:17 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I've tried massmusic, music123, Interstate... and all of those others.

None of them have beat the prices and the FREE SHIPPING compared to www.musiciansfriend.com

They are called "Musician's Friend" for a very good reason. Great prices, and if all of your items (Or item) costs $99 or more, AND they're all eligible for free shipping, then guess what. You get free shipping. But if you expedite the shipping, it adds to your order. But hey, you don't have to pay standard shipping, and that's awesome.

Plus, I've found their prices to always be lower. And if they're found to be lower elsewhere, you can get them to match it.

When I was going to buy my double pedal online, I actually checked all of the sites mentioned here already. Most of them wanted to sell it for $299.99 (one of them had it for $319 or something, and I won't say who). Musician's Friend had it for $269.99. Then they put it on sale for $199.99, and THAT's when I bought it. And I didn't pay for shipping, nor did I pay any tax. lol

Sure, you'll never catch me buying sticks, heads or cymbals online.. But if I can find anything else cheaper with Musician's Friend, then I'm going there. Otherwise, it's the local drum shop, or Guitar Center.

And btw, if you want to see something neat, go to www.guitarcenter.com and click on "Buy Online". It brings you to Musician's Friend!

tomcat

manic

No. 22 Posted on May 1, 2007 5:29 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
ebay has the best deals,
especialy if you know how to negotiate imo
used and new
i got a set of brand new JBL SRX subs $600 cheaper than any other online quote i could find thru an ebay store.

sennhieser mikes
nice DW kit
paiste signatures-2002s
sabian larry londin signature ride(out of prod.)
all dirt cheap
all at ebay
I also have literaly save thousand$

if I don't get it from ebay, its musicians friend for me

tomcat edited on May 1, 2007 5:33 PM

Better Living Through Paiste

PeteNoAccess

No. 23 Posted on Aug 2, 2007 5:49 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
massmusic.net damn it!

!ships internationally ( i live in the uk and it still beats the price of my local drum store even with postage and tax)

!price beating, very good.

!ive only shopped there a couple of times ( drum heads ) but the service was really very well done Smile

need i say more?

i know alot of people like ebay with stuff like, "ive got such and such for really cheap" <---- generally true but it depends on what people have put on there, unless you buy from a shop, but most of the offers and deals can be beaten by such sites as...MASSMUSTIC Smile

AD Custom Drums
Amedia Turkish Cymbals
steveo

No. 24 Posted on Aug 2, 2007 9:44 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
nailui1989 wrote:
If you live in Germany or Europe at all, try buying at www.thomann.de . I always buy there. It's fast, cheap and they have a big choice of different Instruments

i hav,nt used them myself but this is what i,ve heard also.
s

http://heroeslive.co.uk/index.html
super9jerome

No. 25 Posted on Dec 6, 2007 10:46 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
www.lamusic.ca

Go to page 123 Next

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 56 milliseconds