Remo
DrumTalk » Education

Need information about replacing a mondo head
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Need information about replacing a mondo head
Bobbiclay

No. 1 Posted on Apr 15, 2009 7:00 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I submitted this question to the technicians, but so far have heard nothing. I really need and would appreciate help with this.

I am a newbie to this forum, but do have a Remo djembe with a type 2 mondo head. The head has split and peeled and I need to replace it. I know it takes a Model MO2510 FA head. The problem is I don't know where to start. Do you just peel the head off? Is a glue needed? Do you have to wet the head as with a skin? I have googled it and could find nothing. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Bobbi

Daddyo

No. 2 Posted on Jan 3, 2010 9:00 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Hey,
A couple of questions.
(1) Is your drum rope tuned or metal tuned?
(2) Which model Remo drum do you have?

We do repairs at The Drummers Lounge and would be glad to help you out with this. I can certainly walk you through this on the forum for the benefit of other users.
I will await your response.

Daddyo

www.TheDrummersLounge.com
Rhythm...Without Boundaries.
Bobbiclay

No. 3 Posted on Jan 4, 2010 12:11 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Thank you so much for your reply. We justgot the new head put on. There were several helpful replies and in headed (ha) us in the right direction. We are up and drumming again. Thanks to all who responded.
BobbiSmileSmileSmile

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 14 milliseconds