Remo
DrumTalk » Education

i teach???
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster i teach???
TamaRemoDrummer

No. 1 Posted on Mar 30, 2006 1:49 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
i am now teaching two kids (7 and 9) how to play drums. and im only 16!!
I guess im starting my carrer in teaching drums a little earlier than i thought.

http://www.myspace.com/kcinslick
syncopation

No. 2 Posted on May 13, 2006 1:47 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
That is really cool.I hope it is a fun experience for you.

I started a preschool during the summer when I was 16,loved it, and became an elementarty teacher.I love teaching little people.
I always went to school, only one year did I ever feel like I was going to "work"..
I was/am VERY fortunate to adore a job that I am paid to do every day.

maybe this will be a key point in your future Smile You never know.

T_Lee

No. 3 Posted on May 27, 2006 9:41 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
dude thats awesome. good luck. im just not a good teacher. i am better at guitar then drums but i try to teach kids to play but i jsut can't understand how to get into their minds. maybe im just a very inpatient person.

haaiko

No. 4 Posted on Sep 3, 2006 2:46 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
TamaRemoDrummer wrote:
i am now teaching two kids (7 and 9) how to play drums. and im only 16!!
I guess im starting my carrer in teaching drums a little earlier than i thought.

You should be carefull, in what you teach, remember you can make this experience the best or the worst of their lives.

Texray1

No. 5 Posted on Sep 7, 2006 4:26 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
My 7 year old padawan is doing pretty well. It still takes a lot of patience to keep him focused for 30 minutes but I'm learning how he thinks. And he is learning some decent grooves. He surprises me with how he can learn some that I don't think he is ready for and has trouble with some that I think are easier. Oh well, we all have our own brain patterns.

ktzj

No. 6 Posted on Sep 25, 2007 5:56 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
The earlier you start the better. Just make sure you dont get complacent, and keep practicing. Smile

Eeasyflow

No. 7 Posted on Aug 19, 2008 12:24 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Keep it up!
To share knowledge between drummers is a healty, fun and an important part to contribute to.

Just keep in mind to only teach things you really know, keep it simple. Make sure your students have fun, thats the most important thing to remember.

paranoiadrummer

No. 8 Posted on Oct 10, 2008 7:13 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Post is deleted

EdRock edited on Oct 24, 2008 9:09 AM

Boettcher68

Tim

No. 9 Posted on Oct 12, 2008 9:54 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
paranoiadrummer wrote:
yep..amazing

Hey moron - Get off this forum, you are useless and irritating.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 23 milliseconds