Remo
DrumTalk » Health Rhythms » First HealthRHYTHMS Facilitation

Jennifer
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Jennifer
jenniferleah

No. 1 Posted on Oct 18, 2013 7:45 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I was so impressed with all the information and the excellent training I received at the Edison, New Jersey, Health Rhythms Seminar. There was so much positive energy and love flowing through-out the group of people with in our circle. I enjoyed meeting and getting to know everyone. This was a journey I certainly was not disappointed in any way!
My first Health Rhythms program was with five Residents from Assisted Living of the Retirement Community Center where I work. The group especially enjoyed playing their names with lots of added creative vocal sounds. I followed the 10 steps Protocal and will in the future, play big bands music (of their choice), along with our drumming. I hope to become a better facilitator with each new session and for the group to always have a very positive experience.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 13 milliseconds