Remo
DrumTalk » Health Rhythms » First HealthRHYTHMS Facilitation

My first HR session
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
Poster My first HR session
alexspurkel

No. 1 Posted on Mar 4, 2013 3:53 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Like Diane, I attended the Valencia training in February. I just facilitated my first session and it was an amazing experience. It went great overall but not without its challenges either. I did it at the Remo RMC and it was open to the general community with a theme of stress release and wellness. I got perhaps too good of a turnout as 30 people showed up from teens to seniors. As a result it was a bit cramped and loud for the small room that we were in (I was anticipating no more than 15 people), but we made it work. Also, people kept coming in during the first 15-20 mins which was disruptive, and with only 60 mins time those lost minutes were precious (I think next time I will do 90 mins) and ate into our drumming time. However, we still had very good rhythmic entrainment and some really nice inspirational beats though I wish I had time to let more people do it. In any case, for the first time out I felt really good about it and most people gave the session very high marks...woohoo! Great protocol, and thanks to Dr Bittman, Christine, and Remo for sharing it with us.
-Alex Spurkel (Universal Drum Circles)

Topic thread
Hits Subject Poster Chars Posted on
2149 My first HR session alexspurkel 1135 Mar 4, 2013 3:53 PM
1713 Re:My first HR session RhythmMaster 68 May 20, 2013 12:08 PM

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 10 milliseconds