Remo
DrumTalk » Health Rhythms » First HealthRHYTHMS Facilitation

Just facilitated my first HR class!
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
Poster Just facilitated my first HR class!
DianeMathias

No. 1 Posted on Feb 12, 2013 3:52 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I attended the HR training in Valencia, CA on 2/2/13 and today I facilitated MY FIRST CLASS. It was magic! OK, I admit, I kept my notes beside me but I didn't really even need them because everything flowed. The class participants were all over 65 years young. This is the first of four sessions for this particular group and they can't wait to come back. Our topic was about valuing our authentic selves and wow! The drums, all with different voices, was such a powerful metaphor. A few folks were so deeply moved that they were tearful and yet the joy was palatable and an amazing balance. Everyone felt so connected and safe, even though they didn't know each other beforehand. The protocol really is quite amazing and it works beautifully!

I have to say that this was an incredible experience. The guided imagery was amazing and honestly, I just made it up on the spot. But it was perfect. So, if anyone is feeling nervous, don't be. Jump in!

Thank you, HR team, for all the fabulous preparation and tool you have given us.

Topic thread
Hits Subject Poster Chars Posted on
2434 Just facilitated my first HR class! DianeMathias 1049 Feb 12, 2013 3:52 PM
2288 Re:Just facilitated my first HR class! alexspurkel 159 Mar 4, 2013 4:12 PM

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 9 milliseconds