Remo
DrumTalk » Health Rhythms » First HealthRHYTHMS Facilitation

First HR Facilitating experience
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster First HR Facilitating experience
suepahl

No. 1 Posted on Oct 17, 2012 5:32 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I completed the basic training in Sept, 2012, in, NJ. On Oct 13 I ran my first program at the local public library. There were 8 participants ranging from 28 to 82 years old. Some participants were in the professional world and others were stay-at-home moms. It was titled Rhythm and Relaxation, and the focus was on reducing stress and connecting with your inner rhythm. Everyone seemed to get a lot out of the program and the evaluations were really pretty good. Everyone hung around afterwards, even those who had said they had to leave as soon as it was over, so I took that as a good sign they were content. However, I felt a bit rushed to get all the steps in during the hour, and next time will allow a little more time, especially to accommodate those longer winded participants. I tried the shaker sound wave which was not great-guess more practice is needed.

MarilynWilson

No. 2 Posted on Jun 8, 2013 7:30 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Thank you. I just received my training in Ft. Lauderdale and I wanted you to know that even though your post is older,it is very helpful to have ideas and themes. Thank you.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 12 milliseconds