Remo
DrumTalk » Health Rhythms

Facilitators in France
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Facilitators in France
TonyF

No. 1 Posted on Sep 28, 2012 11:04 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Hi folks, I'm new to Health Rhythms so in at the deep end.

Does anybody know whether there are any training facilitators or just facilitators in France? I live in SW France and have returned to drumming after 40 years, passionate about what it does and what it can do but also how to share that with other people.

There are just lots of drummers down here but many are stuck in one groove - African, Asian, Indian etc - and many think I'm odd because I can move around between the genres and because I like to drum, not to anything or for anybody in particular, just for the exhiliration of drumming.

But it's the health giving/sharing power of drumming in general, not to music or in concerts/events/animations that I'm really interested in now that I have the time and experience of sharing that joy and feeling of well being with people.

So if anybody can help, I'd be really grateful.

Regards from a warm and pleasant Dordogne in SW France.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 10 milliseconds