Remo
DrumTalk » Health Rhythms

How much to charge?
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
Poster How much to charge?
jana_brumbaugh

No. 1 Posted on Jul 30, 2012 3:43 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Hi There,

I am now getting ready to meet with a gentleman from our new Job Corps that we have here in town and I am wondering what a fair price is for a six week session? It will probably be for a group of 25-50 kids I am guessing, once per week for up to two hours during that weekly session.

We are located in the MidWest and things are not as expensive here as on the coasts, but at the same time I do not want to undercharge or overcharge, I do want to be fair.

Given that it will probably take about 4 hours out of my day, get there an hour before to unload and setup/prepare, be there for a couple hours for the kids to go through the protocol, then then an hour to chat mingle, gather equipment and load up.

Since this is the JobCorps it is not a community organization that is hard up for cash, etc... etc... but most of the kids come from low income families and I don't want to come off as wanting too much money since I am there to help, but I don't want to give my services away for free either.

I was thinking to ask for $600 for a two hour, once per week session for six weeks?

I would love to hear from anyone who already has experience with this. btw - The kids have already experienced a HealthRHYTHMS session at the local Diversity Conference and loved it so that is why I am not throwing a first, free session like I normally would with someone not already familiar with HealthRHYTHMS, etc...

Topic thread
Hits Subject Poster Chars Posted on
3902 How much to charge? jana_brumbaugh 1432 Jul 30, 2012 3:43 PM

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 10 milliseconds