Remo
DrumTalk » Health Rhythms » First HealthRHYTHMS Facilitation

Re:First Health Rhythms Experience Facilitating
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
Poster Re:First Health Rhythms Experience Facilitating [Re:healingmoon]
radstar

No. 2 Posted on Jun 6, 2012 11:23 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
My first experience was on May 2nd as co-facilitator with Kim Beaver, activities director at Otterbein North Shore Senior Lifestyle Community. The protocol worked beautifully, and some of the elders wanted to know if they could "do this everyday." Jody Strickling, social worker here, and I did two sessions with staff on May 10th; she facilitated one and I did the other. It went amazingly smoothly and several people wanted to know how often we plan to do it. Schedules and vacations kept us from moving too much further, but we plan to meet next week to create a plan for sharing the beat as much as possible, especially throughout our community. I'll post some pictures. I'm at work, pics are on my home computer!

Topic thread
Hits Subject Poster Chars Posted on
6447 First Health Rhythms Experience Facilitating healingmoon 7016 Nov 19, 2011 1:41 PM
4044 Re:First Health Rhythms Experience Facilitating radstar 723 Jun 6, 2012 11:23 AM
3431 Re:First Health Rhythms Experience Facilitating Monique 654 Oct 16, 2012 4:53 PM
4925 Re:First Health Rhythms Experience Facilitating MisterKen 1315 Oct 18, 2012 7:26 AM
106 Re:First Health Rhythms Experience Facilitating jinumm 28 Aug 18, 2014 3:42 AM

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 11 milliseconds