Remo
DrumTalk » Health Rhythms » First HealthRHYTHMS Facilitation

First HealthRhythms Session
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
Poster First HealthRhythms Session
Drumguide

No. 1 Posted on May 11, 2012 10:44 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
On May 10, I facilitated my first HealthRhythms session for a group of 9 professional women. I felt prepared, but I still had butterflies in my stomach as the women started arriving. I just kept remembering my intention and all the words of wisdom that I had received in facilitator training back in April. After introductions, I started the session and the magic of the protocol unfolded! Before I knew it, we were at the Inspirational Beats step and everyone was so engaged! We explored the question "How do you feel about where you are in your career right now" which was a timely topic for everyone. After the session, I asked for feedback and answered some questions and several women said they would love to come to another session....HOORAY! I can't wait for my next one!

Topic thread
Hits Subject Poster Chars Posted on
3841 First HealthRhythms Session Drumguide 778 May 11, 2012 10:44 AM

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 10 milliseconds