Remo
DrumTalk » Health Rhythms

Re:At-Risk Adolescent Protocol Experience
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
Poster Re:At-Risk Adolescent Protocol Experience [Re:heartbeats57]
Playworks

No. 3 Posted on Oct 23, 2011 4:50 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Thank you ,
I enjoyed your article. I work with kids of this age group and begin Health Rhythms AP tomorrow with quite a large group. I have one girl who is really pushing limits. She has a terrible background and the institution has not handled this well. I will be interested to see if this benefits her. She rarely acts out in my class but there is a terrible chance that she will hurt another child who quite stupidly baits her. Both kids are extremely manipulative and the school (As I see it ) has offered few consequences of meaning or importance to her.

This will be a large class. At the end of the week I have the start of another HRAP program with students from another school. Again bullying and expression are issues. The good thing about both of these sessions is that they run and I fine tune before my 'hardcore' group which is getting closer. It's good to see AP is being used a) with larger classes (thanks for your email too Margaret) and also in a Primary setting.
Cheers,
Steve of PlayworksOz

Topic thread
Hits Subject Poster Chars Posted on
4770 At-Risk Adolescent Protocol Experience heartbeats57 2748 Feb 23, 2011 4:19 PM
6381 Re:At-Risk Adolescent Protocol Experience Margaret 333 Feb 25, 2011 12:13 PM
3983 Re:At-Risk Adolescent Protocol Experience Playworks 1020 Oct 23, 2011 4:50 AM

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2012 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 10 milliseconds