Remo
DrumTalk » Health Rhythms » First HealthRHYTHMS Facilitation

Spirit of Joi - October 7, 2010 - my First HR event
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Spirit of Joi - October 7, 2010 - my First HR event
spiritofjoi

No. 1 Posted on Oct 11, 2010 7:43 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Just wanted to share that my first HealthRHYTHMS group was a success (9 woman including myself, 1 young man) and we went on for about an hour and a half. Integrated Wellness Partners in Mullica Hill, NJ asked me to facilitate so we chose a date 10-7-10 at 7:30 pm, and we used the beautiful Rhythms and Relaxation e-mail Brochure to spread the word. I let my friend, Judy one of the Wellness Partners co-facilitate the guided imagery as this is one of her specialties. I brought many percussive instruments and little Remo drums ~ the ocean drum was a huge hit! Some of the activities included: singing, improvising, shaker pass, name game, body percussion with the cards, rain ritual and sharing. I've had 3 people from the group approach me about facilitating more, but my biggest problem is this: I gave the money to the center, and I really deserve and need to earn some money doing this. I cannot cut myself short and keep giving without pay. Any suggestions? Overall, everyone was very pleased with the session.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 9 milliseconds