Remo
DrumTalk » Health Rhythms

Drumming in Denver with Neysa Lettin
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Drumming in Denver with Neysa Lettin
Hair_on_Fire

No. 1 Posted on Mar 3, 2010 1:42 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Neysa Lettin, one of my classmates in Valencia in January offered to help me put on a drumming event in Denver with one of my business groups, Team Northrup (yes - with Dr.Christiane Northrup).

She brought a carload of drums for 80 people, set up and basically showed her stuff and created a wonderful community experience for our entire group. Neysa has attended HealthRHYTHMS several times and worked in Hawaii with Arthur Hull. She, as you all know, was absolutely fabulous!

This was the first time I had facilitated such a large group. It was so much more fun with Neysa's leadership and experience. Neysa encouraged and supported me even while I was trying to suck up and pretend I didn't have altitude sickness (I live at Sea Level).

Thank you Neysa for your powerful presence and generous support.

neysa

No. 2 Posted on Mar 9, 2010 7:39 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Liz, thank you for the kind words. What a fun evening it was for everyone and especially me!! You did great! I had no idea you were sick until you told me a few days later. Now, that's the sign of a good facilitator!! I wish you many great days of sharing your spirit through the drum!

n1068

No. 4 Posted on Dec 13, 2010 2:24 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2012 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 13 milliseconds