Remo
DrumTalk » World Percussion

Poncho Sanchez conga heads?
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Poncho Sanchez conga heads?
alanlockhart

No. 1 Posted on Jun 22, 2012 1:21 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Hi Guys,
I live in Northern Ireland and need new heads for Poncho Sanchez congas (about 9 years old with the tribal face pattern) - the existing heads are both Fiberskyn 3's - M4-F5-1175 AND M4-F6-1250.
I purchased Nuskyn M4-N6-D1-1175 and M4-N6-D2-125O - the crown fitted the drum but the rim of the heads was too small for the hoop of the conga to fit it and tighten, so they were no use
Do the Fiberskyn 3's - M4-F5-1175 AND M4-F6-1250 still exist, or is there a different code I need to look for?
If so is, who is the best retailer in the UK, Ireland, Europe to approach to order?
Cheers, AlanL

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 10 milliseconds