Remo
DrumTalk » World Percussion

Bobby Allende Signature bongos which finish?
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
Poster Bobby Allende Signature bongos which finish?
manteca

No. 1 Posted on Feb 21, 2012 2:43 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I've narrowed my new bongos purchase down to the Bobby Allende Signatures, but non of my local drum shops have these in stock and I need to order them in 'blind'.

I can only go by small images on websites and google and can't make up my mind on the colour/finish of either going with the brown fade colour called 'Cafe con leche' or the silver fleck 'Solar Sparkle'?

I know it's personal taste but without being able to see them in real life it's hard to tell - anyone out there seen both finished on either the bongos or congos?

Thanks in advance

Topic thread
Hits Subject Poster Chars Posted on
3612 Bobby Allende Signature bongos which finish? manteca 557 Feb 21, 2012 2:43 PM

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 8 milliseconds