Remo
DrumTalk » World Percussion

Poncho Series Congas
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
Poster Poncho Series Congas
USMCONGUERO

No. 1 Posted on Jul 29, 2011 12:57 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I played the congas when I was young with my dad and after he passed I never played again. I miss playing congas. Due to my lack of experience I don't know much about congas and their makes and models. I have been looking into the Poncho Sanchez series Congas. Specifically I am interested in the new Molten Sea Models. If I were to purchase a Conga and a Tumba would I be satisfied? Are these congas everything they are said to be? ie Durable, good sounding congas? I see everyone with the LP model congas but for some reason I am stuck and glued on the Poncho Series Remo Congas, Can anyone tell me about them? Thanks and semperfi!

Topic thread
Hits Subject Poster Chars Posted on
1829 Poncho Series Congas USMCONGUERO 636 Jul 29, 2011 12:57 PM

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 11 milliseconds