Remo
DrumTalk » Drum Talk

Out with the Old, In with the New... Right?
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
Poster Out with the Old, In with the New... Right?
SnareNumber4

Music > Life

No. 1 Posted on Jul 25, 2014 10:34 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Some of you may remember back in October that I bought a Ludwig Jazz Combo Snare for $50. As much as I love the snare I feel that it might be time to part ways, but only because a local drum company's owner has offered up a nice deal for me. In exchange for my Ludwig, I get (depending on the quality) anywhere from $100 to $250 anything he sells, and I've been dying for the Red Elm snare shown below.
My problem is, I love the Ludwig. I don't know why, but I do. But I also want the other snare. I'm potentially getting half off of it and it's something unique to my town. I was thinking of saving up because the Ludwig has been selling from $235-$399 so I'm looking at ~$115-$200 Leaving me at spending about $250. Any advice?

(Click the picture to view the original one)

Topic thread
Hits Subject Poster Chars Posted on
411 Out with the Old, In with the New... Right? SnareNumber4 731 Jul 25, 2014 10:34 PM

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 11 milliseconds