Remo
DrumTalk » Drum Talk

Carcinogen drums?
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Carcinogen drums?
kudoco

Adrian

No. 1 Posted on Jul 10, 2014 1:46 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I've been looking for a new, smaller (not necessarily new) drum set because in Morelia (the new city I'm living in) I can't have my bigger drums because I can't fit them and I came across with this, what do you think?

(Click the picture to view the original one)

An ethical sympathy in an artist is an unpardonable mannerism of style. No artist is ever morbid. The artist can express everything.
HuskerFan

Joshua

No. 2 Posted on Jul 21, 2014 6:44 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
That warning gets put on a lot of things, from drums to backpacks. They're probably not going to do you any harm.

Gretsch Catalina Club Jazz in Copper Sparkle

RvJim

Reverend

No. 3 Posted on Jul 21, 2014 11:22 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I agree, it seems unlikely that you will ingest or inhale the drums... it is likely referring to the glue or something like that. If there were a serious contact risk, surely they wouldn't be allowed to sell them.

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously"
-Hubert H Humphrey

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 13 milliseconds