Remo
DrumTalk » Drum Talk

New Bass Drum
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Re:New Bass Drum [Re:Andy]
StillKicken

No. 26 Posted on Sep 1, 2013 6:38 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
In the first picture with the big window is that a boom hoist above the window protruding out side? Maby that could be riged to lift the gear.

sherm

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple System
Andy

No. 27 Posted on Sep 1, 2013 10:51 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
It is, in fact a boom for a hoist, and goes through to the outside. It's all for show, and isn't capable of handling any real weight. You're not the first person to suggest that.

HuskerFan

Yay college

No. 28 Posted on Sep 2, 2013 7:46 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
That has to be one of the nicest mismatched sets I've seen. I set up my drums on one end of my attic bedroom - do you or your bandmates ever hit their heads on the sloped ceiling like I do?

Gretsch Catalina Club Jazz in Copper Sparkle
Zildjian, Dream, and Wuhan cymbals
Andy

No. 29 Posted on Sep 3, 2013 2:05 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
HuskerFan wrote:
That has to be one of the nicest mismatched sets I've seen. I set up my drums on one end of my attic bedroom - do you or your bandmates ever hit their heads on the sloped ceiling like I do?

Thanks. I like the way it looks as well - like I'm just too cool to bring a matching kit! Smile

Nobody has ever hit their heads on the slopes. Not yet anyhow.

Go to page Previous 12

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 19 milliseconds