Remo
DrumTalk » Drum Talk

What drumset do you play?
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Re:What drumset do you play? [Re:sweettoothdrums]
Stickmaniac

No. 26 Posted on Feb 4, 2014 5:44 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Hey guys!

I've recently started a blog while saving for my dream kit. Looking for some genuine feedback...

http://vdrumming.com/

Thanks!!!

StillKickinIt

Poopeye

No. 27 Posted on Apr 2, 2014 7:33 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Yo Maniac....just read the piece of your blog about singing and drumming. Yes, it can be difficult but I'm glad to say I'm getting better at it.....mostly better at the singing part but also working on some drum chops while singing.

Part of what's helped me is that for a long time I've been able to play harmonica and drums together so singing was just a natural progression in coordination.

I'm finding my voice and improving and I LOVE IT!! It's a lot of fun and I rarely forget my lyrics. I'm only at three songs right now but also singing some backup stuff.

Harmonies is my toughest obstacle.

Anyway...nice blog....keep up the good work!

Kick me...beat me....hit me with sticks....
Go to page Previous 12

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 12 milliseconds