Remo
DrumTalk » Drum Talk

How much is my Drum Set worth?
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster How much is my Drum Set worth?
pullingking

No. 1 Posted on Jan 22, 2013 2:07 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I have a Sound Percussion 5 piece wine red drum set in near perfect condition besides the normal head wear the sizes are 12 in. 13 in, and 16 in. toms and a 14 in. matching snare and a 20 in. bass with paiste 802 13 in. hi-hats (best i've ever heard) and a Sabian B8 16 in. thin crash and a Paiste 502 16 in. crash i use as a crash and a ride if you could help me out it sure would be appreciated im thinking about trading it

RvJim

Reverend

No. 2 Posted on Jan 22, 2013 2:34 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Where do you live? Location makes a huge difference to value.

Honestly, it isn't worth much. It is a very entry level kit and second hand cymbals are worth very little.

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously"
-Hubert H Humphrey
pullingking

No. 3 Posted on Jan 22, 2013 5:26 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
North Texas

paul

paulmiller

No. 4 Posted on Jan 22, 2013 7:55 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Look at the drum listings on craigslist D/FW. There are always several similar sets you can compare to.

That said, I'm guessing $300-400 max.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely preferable to the presence of those who think they've found it. - Terry Pratchett

Just Add Sticks

StillKicken

No. 5 Posted on Jan 22, 2013 10:59 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I would try to sell it rather than trading in. Trade in value may not be what you think. Unless you just don't want to fool with trying to sell.

sherm

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple System
Drummistic

No. 6 Posted on Jan 22, 2013 12:26 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
eBay also can be used as a reference:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1311.R0&_nkw=sound+percussion+drum+set&_sacat=0&_from=R40

I hope it helps and best of luck.

LJ

Black Panther (Mapex) Velvetone Drum Set.
Rocket Shell 14x5, Yamaha SD493 Brass Piccolo and Black Panther Velvetone Snare Drums.
Zildjian Cymbals.
Remo Heads.

pullingking

No. 7 Posted on Jan 22, 2013 2:54 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
thank yall

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 19 milliseconds