Remo
DrumTalk » Drum Talk

compare Lx vs X7
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster compare Lx vs X7
drumster15

No. 1 Posted on Nov 26, 2012 4:39 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Post is deleted

drumster15 edited on Dec 4, 2012 11:49 AM

StillKicken

No. 2 Posted on Nov 26, 2012 6:01 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
vs, vs, vs...you know what, it really doesn't matter whose drums are better, what really matters is what you do with them.

How you play and how you tune is what matters. The good thing is you have a buddy to practice and learn with and if your trying to out do some one with quality, one your going to make him mad and two you will loose a good friend.

I've heard people with the best equipment you can buy and sound bad and/or can't even play the silly things, them go to a club house set with built in sound system with cheep drums and sound great.

I have no clue of the brand drums you are referring to. If you need to know more of what drums are made of for types of sounds and qualities try to find reading material about the types of wood and how they are used in the industry.

sherm

PS: There are people here on the forum that know a lot more than I do about woods, but you need to ask the right questions.

StillKicken edited on Nov 26, 2012 6:05 PM

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple System
Dave

No. 3 Posted on Nov 26, 2012 6:02 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I'm just impressed that you know how to properly state your drum sizes (depth x ).

Sorry, I don't know what an x7 or an Lx is.
Sram X7 vs Shimano LX?

I guess you're talking about PDP.

"You beat calfskin/mylar with wooden sticks. Get over yourself." - Mark

StillKicken

No. 4 Posted on Nov 26, 2012 6:08 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Dave wrote:
I'm just impressed that you know how to properly state your drum sizes (depth x ).

Sorry, I don't know what an x7 or an Lx is.
Sram X7 vs Shimano LX?

I guess you're talking about PDP.

Shimano? I thought that was fishing reel. Big Smile
sherm just kidding

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple System
Singlestroker

No. 5 Posted on Nov 27, 2012 2:22 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
StillKicken wrote:
Shimano? I thought that was fishing reel. Big Smile
sherm just kidding

Perhaps the point Dave is making is that with practically no information to go on, we might as well be talking about a fishing reel.

C'mon drumster, tell the guys the make and anything else they need to identify those drumkits!

drumster15

No. 6 Posted on Nov 27, 2012 12:38 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
My apologies it in fact is a PDP both drums are pacific drums
My question wasn't really who is better does his kit suck or does mine no not at all we are great friends and we in no way fight about our drums... I am just curious to know is the LX better or almost alike to the X7 the X7 is said to be the "new booty" of the PDP line and the upgraded version of the LX series... I really wanna know if that is so because I don't see much similarities. Other than both kits being really insanely awesome and kick ass.
I don't know if you guys get this but yeah. sorry I suck at explaining a bit.

pwc

No. 7 Posted on Nov 27, 2012 9:24 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Never played either so can't help you.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 22 milliseconds