Remo
DrumTalk » Drum Talk

Mickey Hart Supralingua Drums for sale
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Mickey Hart Supralingua Drums for sale
TribalDrummer87

No. 1 Posted on Oct 24, 2012 1:01 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I have a set of REMO Mickey Hart Supralingua Series drums, which include a bass drum, and three smaller ones. I am looking to sell these, for I have no room to store them where I am relocating to. They have been played a few times and are in decent condition. Would anyone happen to know where I can sell these?

I'll post pictures if anyone is interested

skinhead

No. 2 Posted on Oct 24, 2012 3:04 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Don't be surprised if you get blasted for spam! I will cut you some slack though, due to this being a Remo site, and besides I think Remo drums sound great. I would like to see some photos,and learn more about the sizes too.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 12 milliseconds