Remo
DrumTalk » Drum Talk

Selling 2 Zlldjian crash cymbals. Advice?
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Selling 2 Zlldjian crash cymbals. Advice?
Assassin

No. 1 Posted on Oct 13, 2012 8:53 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I bought a Zildjian A Custom cymbal package a year ago but didn't (and still don't) have room for the two crashes. Only use the ride and hats. I'm too attached to my current crash setup so these two babies have been sitting in the closet untouched. They have not been played and are in mint condition. They are an 18 and 16 inch A Custom Rezo and again, both are in perfect condition. It's no B.S. in that they have never been played (struck a few times but that's it). I'm not used to selling used gear so does anyone have some advice on what I should ask for these in my add? Or is anyone in here interested?

Assassin edited on Oct 13, 2012 9:37 AM

moneyowen

No. 2 Posted on Oct 15, 2012 8:38 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I would suggest putting them on Craigslist. It's easy and free. Take a few pictures to put in your ad. Check the current value of new ones by looking on Musicians Friend. You should be able to get at least half the price a new one would go for. Maybe ask more, but be prepared to accept less. That's what I do.

skinhead

No. 3 Posted on Oct 24, 2012 3:11 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Sell them to me cheap! 200 bucks maybe? As I recall, I bought my son the A-custom pre-pack a couple years ago and I paid around 500 bucks for it I think.

technique2012

No. 4 Posted on Oct 24, 2012 3:33 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Guitar Center and Sam Ash always do trade-ins...

"Anyone can make the simple complicated. Creativity is making the complicated simple."
-Charles Mingus

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 14 milliseconds