Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

Re:Remo fit
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
Poster Re:Remo fit [Re:mrpercussive]
StillKicken

No. 5 Posted on Apr 2, 2014 2:58 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I don't know. The way he made a statement it sounded like there were some differences in types of heads the way they were made in the past. Which gets me to thinking to save money all of the rims will be made the same from now own and that makes since. So how is the best way to advertize this change. Make it look like it is better than some one else head and it may be. It's just advertising and he didn't say what brand he was using to compare. Once you put that rim on the tuning process pulls the head to an even tension around the drum no matter who makes it.

And now your telling me that a drum company makes their drum to fit a specific company's drum head. That don't make since. I'm sure there is an industry standard for making drums and drum head companies are not going to make a head and expect drum companies to change their drums to fit one companies heads.

You gotta watch out for sales people they can lead you on. You just have to buy what you think is best and what works best for you.

sherm

StillKicken edited on Apr 2, 2014 3:01 AM

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple System

Topic thread
Hits Subject Poster Chars Posted on
438 Remo fit mrpercussive 285 Apr 1, 2014 1:39 PM
327 Re:Remo fit Singlestroker 63 Apr 1, 2014 7:42 PM
316 Re:Remo fit Dave 76 Apr 1, 2014 8:59 PM
333 Re:Remo fit mrpercussive 210 Apr 1, 2014 9:11 PM
389 Re:Remo fit StillKicken 1031 Apr 2, 2014 2:58 AM

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 10 milliseconds